 Space / 29215
Re: Delurking and New MOC "StarBrewer 1"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 18:54:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Mueller wrote:
   Hello .spacers!

I have been lurking in .space for almost two years now. I’ve never properly introduced myself.

Hi this is me:

My name is Mark Mueller

I am a 32-year-old AFOL

I live in Holly, Michigan

I came out of my dark ages two years ago after a short 15 year break.

This is my MOC:

I introduce Captain John and his faithful ship the StarBrewer 1

(Sorry if the pics are a little blurry. Still getting used to it.)

This is my first MOC in about 17 years and I started it about a year ago. It has been dropped and rebuilt twice, once by my son and once by my neighbor’s kid. I finally got around to photographing it and was kinda bummed when the pics came back fuzzy.

So… let me know what you think. Also if anyone can give me some tips on building and/or photography, I would be eternally indebted.

-Captain John “aka Mark Mueller”
Founder and Chairman of StarBrew Brewing Co.

A little late on the horse with this fine build, but better late than never... :)

Welcome Mark! The StarBrewer looks wonderful and immediately reminded me of a pulse rifle from Aliens as Mark mentioned. The canopy choice is often my biggest challenge..something which obviously doesn’t challenge you! The shape of the nose continued down to the base of the ship really works well. The inset tanks balance the heavier fron nicely.

And best of all...it looks FUN.

Great stuff..looking forward to seeing more from you.

Cheers, -Gil