 Space / 29216
Re: The Ghoul
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 20:43:52 GMT

Well, dang.

That's one pretty ship you've built there.  I think the mouth of the cargo bay
and the pods on the side are simply the best.  Very well done.

Having said that. . . a stealth frieghter!?  Hmm, I must be more careful on the
interstellar highway, for I might run into the back of a steath big rig.  I sure
hope there aren't too many of these, uh, 'medical' transports plying the
shipping lanes.  Think of the pile-ups that would cause.

Small critic.  I don't like the clamshell bridge.  It looks too much like a bump
on a log to me.  Oh, well.  Still freaking fantastic.

Steve