 Space / 29224
Re: The Ghoul
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 00:13:21 GMT

"Sheila got a big 'ole butt"!! ROFLMAO

that's one slick build.  Why do we get no pics of the inside?  It looks like
it IS minifig scale so plz show us the interior.

Interiors...thats funny...interiors...you guys crack me up! Seriously, I really
hate doing interiors under the best of conditions, and with no studs except for
the thin strip that runs along the bottom, it was too much of a headache.  Maybe
when I tear it down, I'll take a shot at it.  At least I did the front cargo
hold, sort of.

As far as the exterior goes, incredible detailing.  it looks more like a
model than brick.

What a great compliment, many thanks.

I notice a lot of click hinges.  are the exterior panels just held on by those?

298 pairs of click hinges, and people have been saying recently that they are
not usefull.  Each 6 sided module of the ship is made up of 3 of those 12x24
green uber bricks, sheathed in glorious gray plates...and 3 narrow sections of
regular flats.  The three uber bricks are connected with click hinges, and then
each module is connected to the next with brick & plate.  The 2 straight
sections are connected in a similar way.  The pic with the coffin shows how I
sectioned off the compartments on the inside.  I think that answers your
question.  Its surprisingly solid.

Thanks again, Paul
-Keith