 Space / 29227
Re: The Ghoul
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 00:28:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, Steve Hickman wrote:

Having said that. . . a stealth frieghter!?  Hmm, I must be more careful on
the interstellar highway, for I might run into the back of a steath big
rig.  I sure hope there aren't too many of these, uh, 'medical' transports
plying the shipping lanes.  Think of the pile-ups that would cause.

Why not a stealth freighter, with all the mean-spirited aggressive death-ships
out there.  Space can be a cruel mistress.  Of course there is only one of these
ships, so you don't need to worry about collisions...443 is just a serial
number...The Iron Reich is a peacefull nation with modest ambitions and needs.

Small critic.  I don't like the clamshell bridge.  It looks too much like a
bump on a log to me.  Oh, well.  Still freaking fantastic.

You've got something there...the bridge went through about 4 major design
overhauls, and this is the best I could come up with.  I think it looks good
from the front, but the side I agree is a little iffy.  Thanks for taking the
time to give me some feedback.

-Keith