 Space / 29225
Re: The Ghoul
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 00:22:32 GMT

This is really gorgeous...so many elements of this are truly flooring me, but
the cargo containers are the selling point for me.  From the numbering to the
colour accents to the amazing use of what I think are x-wing landing skids
for the tops...brilliant.

Thanks Gil, and yes those are x-wing skids, which were surprisingly cheap..I
guess people think they are 'juniorized' and therefore suspect.  As you can
tell, I used alot of them.

This is total school Keith...I'll be looking at this for awhile to come.

The larger school of .space has been very influential.  I shamelessly took many
design ideas from many of you.  I think its a big improvement over my first
attempt at large ship construction, the Sulu.  Thanks again.

-Keith