 Space / 29204
Re: The Ghoul
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 18:21:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
As always, your comments, questions, smack, strange rhetoric, kudos, and
non-sequiturs are appreciated

-Keith

"Sheila got a big 'ole butt"!! ROFLMAO

that's one slick build.  Why do we get no pics of the inside?  It looks like it
IS minifig scale so plz show us the interior.

As far as the exterior goes, incredible detailing.  it looks more like a model
than brick

I notice a lot of click hinges.  are the exterior panels just held on by those?

-paul