 Space / 29238
Re: The Ghoul
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 04:51:41 GMT

You sure are creative Mr. Goldman.

This ship is too cool for words. The engines, front loading bay, and layered construction of are all fantastic. Man, I can’t figure out how you keep delivering the goods with each new creation.

Ah! The heck with it...

I’m starting a Keith Goldman fanclub... And yes, everyone’s mom is invited. :-D

BTW I see your smack-talk is kinda getting subdued... Sad to see that, I think any newsgroup is worse off smack-free that loaded with vitriolic, 100% wholesome smack... Just look at Richard’s post in .General, what a hoot! ;-)

Mladen

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote: -snip-

See the recon photos with directors commentary:

http://mocpages.com/moc.php/2290?r=207288215

-snip-

-Keith