 Space / 29242
Re: The Ghoul
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 06:00:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic wrote:
   You sure are creative Mr. Goldman. This ship is too cool for words. The engines, front loading bay, and layered construction of are all fantastic. Man, I can’t figure out how you keep delivering the goods with each new creation.

Many thanks, oh master of mecha

BTW I see your smack-talk is kinda getting subdued... Sad to see that, I think any newsgroup is worse off smack-free that loaded with vitriolic, 100% wholesome smack... Just look at Richard’s post in .General, what a hoot! ;-)

Yeah, I intentionally toned down the smack... lugnet just isnt the forum, aside for a few conneseurs like yourself. Too many kids who don’t need to hear it, too many adults with thin skins (David Simmons). The smack lives on, but its smack-lite and directed at people who have demonstrated an appreciation like Derek Schin and his mom. It can still be funny. Marcheti (Joe Peschi), can carry the flag of outrageous smack, he’s a pro’s pro. I’m glad you’re a fan though, I’ll mention your mom next time. Thanks again Mladen.

-Keith (smack-daddy-light)