 Space / 29240
Re: The Ghoul
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 05:39:15 GMT

WOW!  this is beutiful.  The space scenes give it such a real, powerful
feel. I actually had the visceral reaction that i was seeing an actual large
starship on it's mission in the vastness of space.  the detail is awesome &
completely sells the belivability of the ship.  the gaping maw & realistic
cargo modules & their placements are unique & very realistic.  fantastic job!
Jeff

Thanks Jeff, all credit for the photo manipulation has to go to Ryan Rubino
(also a builder) he really brought the noise.  Thanks again for taking the time
to give some feedback.
-Keith