 Space / 28078
Re: Moonbase: Starting to put up the rail standard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 02:39:44 GMT

Why not run the train tracks in the space that is already reserved for
transport systems ?  I assumed that was the original plan all along : )
It still works if you stick in more straight pieces.  Check out this pic
to see what I mean :

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/xanthra47/moonbase/traintest.jpg

Jon Palmer wrote:
http://www.scibrick.org/moonbase/rail/

That's what I have so far.  I can't find a curved track part for LDraw or
I'd put up an image of that too.
I'd love to get some input on this from some of you Train folk considering
that this should appeal to a lot of you.

Hafner will be helping out with much of the Mono standard text, but I might
go ahead and try to add that soon too.