 Space / 28077
Re: Moonbase: Starting to put up the rail standard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 02:22:53 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer wrote:
http://www.scibrick.org/moonbase/rail/

That's what I have so far.  I can't find a curved track part for LDraw or
I'd put up an image of that too.
I'd love to get some input on this from some of you Train folk considering
that this should appeal to a lot of you.

Hafner will be helping out with much of the Mono standard text, but I might
go ahead and try to add that soon too.

Looks good so far...

I believe the positioning is good as well as the train height. I have already
started a module with a train. I also agree that a train is not best for
intra-moonbase travel but might be used for cargo, industry, utility and between
moonbase travel (ex: Moonbase Alpha and Basebase Beta).

I think you've done a good job so far!  I can't wait for the monorail spec's as
I really could use them for building! :-)

-Jason