 Space / 28071
Re: Moonbase: Starting to put up the rail standard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 01:13:03 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer wrote:
That's what I have so far.  I can't find a curved track part for LDraw or
I'd put up an image of that too.

Try this:
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/2867.dat

Is this what you were looking for?