 Space / 28081
Re: Moonbase: Starting to put up the rail standard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 03:14:08 GMT

Here's a better example of how we could integrate train tracks into a
moonbase by running it through the space previously reserved for "roads."

This is a super module with train track encircling it :
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/xanthra47/moonbase/traintest2.jpg