 Space / 2489
Re: Space Stations...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 15:00:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Randy Williams writes:
I built a piece for a modular space station a while ago, in cad.dat.models.
maybe we can all use that and attach them?

I beleive I downloaded it. It's good enough! :) I'm thinking we should have 5
main parts. The control center in the middle, the medical, the landing bays,
the sleeping quarters, and the mess halls. It would look really neat if they
came out in a 4 pointed star shape.

--
Mark Nelson
Speedy's Lego Page: http://www.pressenter.com/~3nelsons/lego/