 Space / 2491
Re: Space Stations...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 15:38:21 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Nelson writes:
In lugnet.space, Randy Williams writes:
I built a piece for a modular space station a while ago, in cad.dat.models.
maybe we can all use that and attach them?

I beleive I downloaded it. It's good enough! :) I'm thinking we should have 5
main parts. The control center in the middle, the medical, the landing bays,
the sleeping quarters, and the mess halls. It would look really neat if they
came out in a 4 pointed star shape.

But where would the science stations go? In the 5th point, or maybe above the
control center.  That would be rather cool!

I wish I had the resoures for this stuff! But I could build like a part of it!

-Kyle

http://hifiki.tripod.com/
http://hifiki.tripod.com/legochat/  <-Join us in the lego chat room!