 Space / 2493
Re: Space Stations...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 16:27:18 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Nelson writes:
But where would the science stations go? In the 5th point, or maybe above the
control center.  That would be rather cool!

Doh! I knew I had left something out. I'm thinking a 5th point, but above the
control center would be cool, also.

I wish I had the resoures for this stuff! But I could build like a part of • it!

Thats the plan! :) We all build a part of it. We could use Bram's landing
bays, and turn them into pocket doors like I did with mine. Everybody could
contribute differant ships to put in the bays. Also, when we have it done, we
could each raytrace the part of the spacestation that we made, and then fit
them all togeather in PSP or Photoshop.

Brams landing bays?  Fill me in!  Or we could just make one giant .mpd file!
I'd definatly pitch in!

-Kyle
http://hifiki.tripod.com
--