 Space / 2487
Re: Space Stations...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 10:30:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Nelson writes:
Hello, all.

Do you remember that old thread that was going a while ago about making a
giant Ldraw spacestation? Who thinks we should revive this? We can decide on a
name and a postition in space later, I say! Lets just build it, and then worry
about such things. Hey, it's Lego! Stuff doesn't have to be realistic! :)
Ibuilt a piece for a modular space station a while ago, in cad.dat.models.
maybe we can all use that and attach them?