 Space / 2488
Re: Korov III
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 15:00:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Joseph Gonzalez wrote:
here's a recent model/remake of the space 1999 eagle (transport version) • using
parts from the 4559 cargo railway:
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Glade/9007/korov.html

Yes!  Sweet!  Awesome!  I'm running out of words!  :-,  I love that windscreen
arrangement.  How does the cargo pod lock onto the ship?  Anyway, totally
cool.

hi sproat

there's a 2-stud-wide plate that runs along the top of the cargo pod, two studs
on each end of the plate lock into the center support beam of the ship.
when the pod is not locked into the ship this center beam is somewhat fragile
but stands up well to five-year-old play.

thanks to you, mladen and other fans for the compliments with additional
recognition to jonathan wilson who has provided me with the missing
ldraw part that i'll be able to use with my instructions!

..joseph g