 Space / 2545
Re: Space Stations...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 21:37:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeff Elliott writes:
Mark Nelson wrote:
Why? Why not help out with the spacestation? :)

Well... I'm pretty much totally absorbed in my castle stuff right now. Ad
anyway, I'm no good at LDraw (once the CD comes out, I'll read all the manuals
very closely, but right now... nah).

Can you imagine what would happen if Scar visited the station, and some
hopped-up space cowboy took it into his head to call her "little lady"?

ROFL!! The thing is, Scar could actually fit in any theme... she's not really
medieval-ish, not neccessarily. She could even be a townie, albeit not a calm
one. I guess we know why there's so much police in town ;-)

-Shiri