 Space / 2543
Re: Space Stations...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 21:23:45 GMT

Mark Nelson wrote:

In lugnet.space, Shiri Dori writes:
'Coz I use the web interface, and when I get bored, I just read everything. • :-)
But I think I'll retreat now. ;-)

Why? Why not help out with the spacestation? :)

Can you imagine what would happen if Scar visited the station, and some
hopped-up space cowboy took it into his head to call her "little lady"?

I think we forgot section 9 - escape pods. :)

Jeff Elliott