 Space / 2481
2480  |  2482
Subject:
Space Stations...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 01:15:05 GMT

Hello, all.

Do you remember that old thread that was going a while ago about making a
giant Ldraw spacestation? Who thinks we should revive this? We can decide on a
name and a postition in space later, I say! Lets just build it, and then worry
about such things. Hey, it's Lego! Stuff doesn't have to be realistic! :)

--
Mark Nelson
Speedy's Lego Page: http://www.pressenter.com/~3nelsons/lego/