 Space / 18268
Re: New Sets 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 12:25:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Allister McLaren writes:
Thankyou very much Tobbe. Looking over them now....

ooooh.

mmm... sherpa hats... scimitars... hang on, is that Clifford in 7411?

When do they hit the shops?

Allister

I think these are due to come out next January, but those store clerks
always make mistakes and sell stuff earlier...

Could somebody e-mail me with pictures, too?  I already saw them, but I want
to have a closer look at these new sets.

-JHK