 Space / 17068
Re: Why do I bother? (was Re: Moonbase Module, the evolving Arcane home)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 13:17:22 GMT

"Kirby warden" <nettewarden@aol.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.announce.moc, Nicole Drumm writes:
You know I'm not sure why I'm even posting. I've yet to see any comment
about either of the modules we have done here.

Try not to let it bother you too much.  A lot of folks get missed.  Usually
it's because several other people may have wowed the group at the same time,
or sometimes lots of new MOCs are posted suddenly almost at the same time.
It's not angst, it's just something that happens.

Yea, for some reason, in the back of my head I knew this. I was mostly upset
over the fact that someone who didn't even know what Lego was, untill I
educated them on it, told me our stud count was wrong.

I for one am hard to please, and I don't have a lot of tact when it comes to
a negative critique.  People on these boards are far more sensitive than on
other boards, so I try not to give out too many negative critiques.

As someone who is (basically) emotionally well grounded (see my sig why) I'm
not offended that easily.

With that said, I will add that I like your idea of the crashed ship
becomming a home.  It's been awhile since I've seen a spin on the Lost in
Space story.  Maybe you could expand on it?  Show us how your marooned
family is trying to fit into their new life?

After we somehow get one of the gray baseplates we need both the story and
module will be expanded on.
--
Thanx~
Nicole; "Now with Masters in Psychology Analytical Action!"