 Space / 17076
Re: Why do I bother? (was Re: Moonbase Module, the evolving Arcane home)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 14:03:44 GMT

"Dean Hystad" <dhystad@mn.rr.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.announce.moc, Nicole Drumm writes:
You know I'm not sure why I'm even posting. I've yet to see any comment
about either of the modules we have done here.

You post because you are a Drumm, a caring member of the LEGO community.
Need more be said?

(sniffle) Wow. I guess not.

--
Thanx~
Nicole; "Now with Masters in Psychology Analytical Action!"