 Space / 17029
Re: Why do I bother? (was Re: Moonbase Module, the evolving Arcane home)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 00:35:06 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Nicole Drumm writes:
You know I'm not sure why I'm even posting. I've yet to see any comment
about either of the modules we have done here. I had to find out from a NLF
(Non-Lego Friend) that both were built wrong. Now I think that's just wrong.
I know that I/we aren't .space big wigs, but having no response at all from
ANYBODY makes me think that we're not wanted. For people wanting
to get in on the space scene this is VERY distressing. Anyway here it goes
AGAIN!

<snip>

I've seen your ship/module, watched it grow and like it. I just haven't
commented on it. I don't comment on every creation posted, although I try to
post on/highlight/spotlight those that catch my eye. Just because didn't
post doesn't mean I didn't highlight.

And, by the way, I didn't realize that you weren't conforming to the module
standards. I was too busy looking at other details in your module to worry
about the standards :-)

Keep up the good work.

-Duane
http://www.geocities.com/dnjhess/lego.html