 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 471
470  |  472
Subject:
Why do I bother? (was Re: Moonbase Module, the evolving Arcane home)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 06:44:56 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

You know I'm not sure why I'm even posting. I've yet to see any comment
about either of the modules we have done here. I had to find out from a NLF
(Non-Lego Friend) that both were built wrong. Now I think that's just wrong.
I know that I/we aren't .space big wigs, but having no response at all from
ANYBODY makes me think that we're not wanted. For people wanting
to get in on the space scene this is VERY distressing. Anyway here it goes
AGAIN!

These images are of the repaired and now conforming to standards
Arcane Family home Module.
Folder post-moderation:

Overall view:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/moonbase/moon-mod-001.jpg

Cutaway showing airlock left over from construction. They now serve as entry
way doors.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/moonbase/moon-mod-002.jpg

Side view:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/moonbase/moon-mod-003.jpg

Front to back view:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/moonbase/moon-mod-004.jpg

The center of the ship showing the retrofitted bathroom, sonic shower,
replicator, and two of the four beds:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/moonbase/moon-mod-005.jpg

The engine section of the ship:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/moonbase/moon-mod-006.jpg

Adapted collar detail:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/moonbase/moon-mod-007.jpg

From the front with both doors open. If your at the correct angle you can see
all the way to the engine room computer:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/moonbase/moon-mod-008.jpg

Again but with the farthest airlock/door closed:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/moonbase/moon-mod-009.jpg

And with the closest one closed:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/moonbase/moon-mod-010.jpg
--
Thanx~
Nicole; "Now with Masters in Psychology Analytical Action!"

"Nicole Drumm" <kdrumm1@stny.rr.com> wrote in message

"Nicole Drumm" <kdrumm1@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
<snipped all>
After a lengthy explanation to a NLF (Non-Lego Friend) as to what a
plate, brick and stud were, she pointed out that both my extension
module and The Arcane Family home module were too  long and
didn't fit in the 48x48 profile! YIKES! So I re-worked the
Extension Module and the Arcane Family Home.
Both the Arcane Family Home and Extension Module are here:
The reworked Extension Module has been re-photographed and new
pictures uploaded. The Arcane Family home will be done too after I
back from NYC on Friday (I'm taking our only camera with me).
Some sort of feedback would be nice.