 Space / 17072
Re: Why do I bother? (was Re: Moonbase Module, the evolving Arcane home)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 13:26:29 GMT

"Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Never stop posting Nicole et al!

That will never happen!

<snip>

As for the module itself, I really like the concept of the crashed ship
turned habitat.  An often discussed picturebook called 'SpaceWrecks' used
this premise on a few occasions within.  Turns creepy when the habitat is
found abandoned by the rescue party years later!

Got a link to the book? Images?

You've done a nice job of relaying this with the cockpit changed into the
corridor w/airlock.  I hope it is possible to amend the layout to fit the
norms so one day it can link up with others.

Done already.

Above all else, never stop posting!
<way big snip!>

--
Thanx~
Nicole; "Now with Masters in Psychology Analytical Action!"