 Space / 17073
Re: Why do I bother? (was Re: Moonbase Module, the evolving Arcane home)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 13:47:45 GMT

"Brad Hamilton" <bhamilto1@cox.net> wrote in message
I usually don't get involved in discussions of this nature, but I have spare
time today.

I find that when I post a new MOC, I get about 1 reply for about every
100-200 people that view the post.  This is ascertained by checking hit
counters on BrickShelf or on my web page. • <snip>
The best thing to do is just to be happy with whatever response (or lack of
response) you get and check the hit counters to see that people really are
interested.

COUNTERS!!! Oh, no! I feel so stupid now. I never noticed them before.
</dumb_blond_mode>
--
Thanx~
Nicole; "Now with Masters in Psychology Analytical Action!"