 Space / 17092
Re: Why do I bother? (was Re: Moonbase Module, the evolving Arcane home)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 16:37:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nicole Drumm writes:

le snip

Got a link to the book? Images?

It's strange what a sparse amount of information there is on these books,
considering most spaceheads born before 1975 remember them in their public
libraries.  At any rate, here is the most comprehensive, albeit small, page
I have been able to find on them.

http://www.geocities.com/~banksp/Rec/TTABooks/TTABooks.html

If I can ever find my copy of Spacewrecks, I'll see about posting some
images to Geekshelf.

Cheers,
-G