 Space / 17093
Re: New MOC: Trifecta
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 16:40:29 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Chris Maddison writes:
Hi all,

As promised, here she is, the Trifecta:

Very nice!

I can see a number of them attached to a cap ship as defense fighters.

The colors make the ship too friendly looking though. (maybe that was intended)

Over all "Great ship" (love them dome cockpits)

The Trifecta is heavily influenced by Paul Hartzog's Triumvirae:
http://lego.panarchy.com/index.php?page=Triumvirae

I also find Paul's ship very inspiring.

It sports three blaster cannons, three big mean wing-things, and some
interesting SNOT construction.  Had to be really creative to get it to work.
Paul, I can really appreciate this three-sided building.

Notice the two wing configurations - no clue what they're used for yet, they
just look cool.

I'm in the process of moving my site, so when it's moved, I'll do a little
story page like the rest of my ships.

BTW, I know I'm short one white 1x4 with studs on sides. :-)

-Chris

Just my $ .02
Mark M.