 Space / 17067
Re: New MOC: Trifecta
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 13:10:46 GMT

As promised!

Very intersting configuration...I can imagine it would be challenging to get
all the tabs and slots to match up.

A great design tho'...looks so modifiable to fit different roles.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.announce.moc, Chris Maddison writes:
Hi all,

As promised, here she is, the Trifecta:

The Trifecta is heavily influenced by Paul Hartzog's Triumvirae:
http://lego.panarchy.com/index.php?page=Triumvirae

It sports three blaster cannons, three big mean wing-things, and some
interesting SNOT construction.  Had to be really creative to get it to work.
Paul, I can really appreciate this three-sided building.

Notice the two wing configurations - no clue what they're used for yet, they
just look cool.

I'm in the process of moving my site, so when it's moved, I'll do a little
story page like the rest of my ships.

BTW, I know I'm short one white 1x4 with studs on sides. :-)

-Chris