 Space / 17095
Re: New MOC: Trifecta
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 16:58:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Mueller writes:
Very nice!

I can see a number of them attached to a cap ship as defense fighters.

The colors make the ship too friendly looking though. (maybe that was intended)

Over all "Great ship" (love them dome cockpits)

Just my $ .02
Mark M.

Thanks Mark.  It would be interesting to see swarms of these buggers zipping
around and dogfighting.

The color scheme was kind of a need-to thing.  The entire ship was built
upon the white curve-slopes configuration.  That's the only color I had
enough of them in.  I was thinking either white and blue or black and red.
I've never done a white and blue ship before (I love grey), so I gave it a
go.  Definitely tho - a black and red or dk. grey and red version would look
very menacing.

-Chris