 Space / 17108
Re: Why do I bother? (was Re: Moonbase Module, the evolving Arcane home)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 23:15:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nicole Drumm writes:
"Kirby warden" <nettewarden@aol.com> wrote in message
With that said, I will add that I like your idea of the crashed ship
becomming a home.  It's been awhile since I've seen a spin on the Lost in
Space story.  Maybe you could expand on it?  Show us how your marooned
family is trying to fit into their new life?

After we somehow get one of the gray baseplates we need both the story and
module will be expanded on.
--
Thanx~
Nicole

Hey, good deal!  But be sure to do this for yourself, and not to please
AFOLs; chances are you'll only get dissapointed and deeper in debt.