 Space / 17107
Re: Round Dish 6 x 6 Webbed - Type 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 21:13:17 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Coby Bassett writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Damien Guichard writes:

One more point: the webbing is really 8-divided and not 6-divided as shown
here:
http://tubafrog.com/lego/index.php?category=classicspace&mode=&order=year&position=21

"Ooops" does not convey the magnitude of 'Oopsness' that I need here. Thanks
for pointing out this problem. Looks like I have a lot of re-rendering to do!

<hangs head in shame> I don't deserve to wear the Classic Space uniform!

  Nuts to that!  I love your renderings, 6 or 8 notwithstanding.  This:

http://tubafrog.com/lego/index.php?category=blacktron1&id=119

is one set that I can't believe LEGO never released.  How are you rendering
these images?  I couldn't find a "how I did it" section on your page...

     Dave!