 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4234
Re: Round Dish 6 x 6 Webbed - Type 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 06:27:39 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Damien Guichard writes:

(lotsa snippin')

One more point: the webbing is really 8-divided and not 6-divided as shown
here:
http://tubafrog.com/lego/index.php?category=classicspace&mode=&order=year&position=21

(more snippin')

Damien

Actually, this is an error in the LGEO library.  I first noticed it when I
entered my ship in the Ice Planet 2002 building contest:  the LGEO
renderings I did looked wrong, so I "fixed" (read modified) the LGEO file on
my hard drive.

If it *really* bugs you, give the word and I'll post the corrected version.

Tim Romine
AFOL for life