 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4238
Re: Round Dish 6 x 6 Webbed - Type 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 19:14:20 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Damien Guichard writes:

One more point: the webbing is really 8-divided and not 6-divided as shown
here:
http://tubafrog.com/lego/index.php?category=classicspace&mode=&order=year&position=21

"Ooops" does not convey the magnitude of 'Oopsness' that I need here. Thanks
for pointing out this problem. Looks like I have a lot of re-rendering to do!

<hangs head in shame> I don't deserve to wear the Classic Space uniform!