 Space / 17075
Re: Why do I bother? (was Re: Moonbase Module, the evolving Arcane home)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 14:00:12 GMT

"Duane Hess" <LEGOZILLA@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote in message
<double snip>
<snip>

I've seen your ship/module, watched it grow and like it. I just haven't
commented on it. I don't comment on every creation posted, although I try to
post on/highlight/spotlight those that catch my eye. Just because didn't
post doesn't mean I didn't highlight.

And, by the way, I didn't realize that you weren't conforming to the module
standards. I was too busy looking at other details in your module to worry
about the standards :-)

Aww. Thanks Duane! Oh I just realized I now know two Duane's. You and my
father-in-law! :)

--
Thanx~
Nicole; "Now with Masters in Psychology Analytical Action!"