 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: range USB IR long Tower
 Results 561 – 580 of about 2200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: startin with robolab

(...) I'm pretty sure that you cannot download ROBOLAB, but must purchase it. What country are you in? This page will help you figure out where you can buy it: (URL) will need ROBOLAB version 2.5 if you do not want to buy the RCX and IR Tower. As (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

ir, tower
(score: 2.910)

  Re: XP vs USB Tower and BrixCC

(...) Have you tried installing the SDK 2.0? (URL) had to do that on my W2K laptop in order to get the USB Tower to work. -Rob. (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, tower
(score: 2.910)

  Re: Linux driver for USB tower

Hi, (...) Good point. The tar file can be found at (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

usb, tower
(score: 2.909)

  Re: LEGO MINDSTORMS: Robotics Invention System 2.0

It works fine. Just make sure that you have administrator access on the machine you will be using, otherwise you won't be able to use the USB tower. (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, tower
(score: 2.909)

  Re: XP vs USB Tower and BrixCC

"Bob Fay" <rfay@attbi.com> wrote in message news:GzIyn4.71H@lugnet.com... (...) Now this is blowing my mind. If I open two applications of Brixcc, the second works fine with the tower. The first will not turn on the tower. Arg! -- Bob Fay THE SHOP (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, tower
(score: 2.908)

  Alpha tester wanted

Does anyone have the following: 1. A serial Mindstorms IR tower; 2. A Mac running MacOS X; 3. A serial port or adaptor with MacOS X drivers? If so, would you like to alpha-test a version of Robot Controller with serial support? I have written some (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

ir, tower
(score: 2.907)

  Re: XP vs USB Tower and BrixCC

This problem is solved. Brixcc thought my modem was a serial tower. "Bob Fay" <rfay@attbi.com> wrote in message news:GzIzFH.96G@lugnet.com... (...) Arg! (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, tower
(score: 2.907)

  Error opening //./legotower1

I am getting a common (apparent in the legos newsgroup) error "Error 53: Opening //./legotower1" when I try to download a program. I do successfully use firmdl3 to download the kernel even using the --tty=usb option. But when I try to download a (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, tower
(score: 2.907)

  Cygwin problems

Hi all, i am having problems with cygwin. It doesnt help that i dont know what all these linux commands mean but i will explain my problems now. I have intstalled all the software to my system ok and the linux emulator seems to work fine(i can use (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, tower
(score: 2.906)

  Re: XP vs USB Tower and BrixCC

"Rob Doucette" <lego@nospam.doucettenet.com> wrote in message news:GzIx1o.3wL@lugnet.com... (...) mine (...) will check it again. (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, tower
(score: 2.906)

  Two RCX with one IR-Tower

Hello, I want to control two RCX with one ir-tower. The problem is that the RCX should send back status information. Sending information to the RCX is quite easy: Both RCX receive the message but only one will perform the command. I found (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, tower
(score: 2.903)

  problems using firmdl3 and dll on Red Hat 6.2

I recently cleared off my laptop HD and installed Red Hat 6.2, then downloaded and installed all the packages listed in the legOS HOWTO... but have run into a couple snags. 1st and most important, I am not able to send anything via the IR Tower. (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, tower
(score: 2.900)

  Problems with changing LNP_HOSTADDR

Hi, since a few hours, I'm trying to give an RCX another LNP_HOSTADDR - so I changed the appropriate line in boot/config.h from #define CONF_LNP_HOSTADDR 0x00 //!< LNP host address to #define CONF_LNP_HOSTADDR 0x01 //!< LNP host address and compiled (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, tower
(score: 2.900)

  Re: Problems with changing LNP_HOSTADDR

did it work now ? nanobapt ----- Original Message ----- From: Kai Koehne <Kai.Koehne@student....otsdam.de> To: <lugnet.robotics.rcx...ugnet.com> Sent: Friday, July 05, 2002 1:52 PM Subject: Problems with changing LNP_HOSTADDR Hi, since a few hours, (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, tower
(score: 2.899)

  RCX as a PGP engine

So I'm a bit behind on my reading list and I'm finally working through Steven Levy's fascinating book "Crypto" on the history and development of Public Key Incription and such. Great stuff. I was just thinking, would the RCX be able to implement a (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, tower
(score: 2.895)

  motors are stuck...

I recently inherited an RCX 1.0, a serial IR tower and a few motors from a gracious friend. After many headaches, I finally got legOS 0.2.5 running on RH 7.1 and am able to compile and DL programs to the RCX. There is one odd thing, however - of the (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, tower
(score: 2.895)

  legOS and Windows

Hello to all, I'm new here, I finally decided to play a bit with legOS (was only using NQC until now). After reading all the posts describing problems with installing it under Windows, I am happy to say that everything works without too many (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, tower
(score: 2.893)

  Psion 5mx and pbForth

I've mentioned my attempts to get a psion series 5 to talk to pbForth before. I've finally got it sorted enough to be useful. Anyone with a Psion Series 5mx machine (possibly a series 5 also) may like to look at (URL) It transfers firmware and text (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

ir, tower
(score: 2.890)

  RE: got usb tower working at quad speed under linux

(...) Sounds like you've been very busy, Chris. I would love to see the changes you have made.... Cheers, Ralph (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, tower
(score: 2.889)

  Re: RCX as a PGP engine

I posted this msg. about 10 days ago but as my server was set up wrong it didn't work. sorry for the delay. At the time of posting this i have already seen the movie thrice so I'm about ready. I've recently (a month ago) created a RSA (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

range, ir
(score: 2.888)

More:  Next Page >>