 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1431
Re: XP vs USB Tower and BrixCC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 01:54:40 GMT

"Rob Doucette" <lego@nospam.doucettenet.com> wrote in message
news:GzIx1o.3wL@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Robert Fay writes:

Does BrixCC support the USB tower in Windows XP? I cannot seem to make • mine
work. I have reinstalled the program, but to no avail. Any ideas?

Have you tried installing the SDK 2.0?

http://mindstorms.lego.com/sdk2/

I have installed it, but it may not be properly associated with BrixCC. I
will check it again.

I had to do that on my W2K laptop in order to get the USB Tower to work.

-Rob.