 Robotics / RCX / 1715
Re: LEGO MINDSTORMS: Robotics Invention System 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 03:30:43 GMT

It works fine. Just make sure that you have administrator access on the
machine you will be using, otherwise you won't be able to use the USB tower.

Harpreet wrote:

Hi Folks,

After trying to get RIS 1.5 (that works on Win 95) and failing,
I now want to get an RIS 2.0 system but would like to know if 2.0
works with Win 2000 ?

Thanks,
Harpreet
========