 Robotics / RCX / 1663
1662  |  1664
Subject:
Two RCX with one IR-Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 10:18:58 GMT

Hello,

I want to control two RCX with one ir-tower. The problem is that the RCX

should send back status information.

Sending information to the RCX is quite easy: Both RCX receive the message

but only one will perform the command. I found information and samples about

that.

But in my application the RCX has to send back status and position

information.

Is there anybody who has done this before?

leo