 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2682
Re: Problems with changing LNP_HOSTADDR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 08:40:32 GMT

did it work now ?

nanobapt
----- Original Message -----
From: Kai Koehne <Kai.Koehne@student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de>
To: <lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos@lugnet.com>
Sent: Friday, July 05, 2002 1:52 PM
Subject: Problems with changing LNP_HOSTADDR

Hi,

since a few hours, I'm trying to give an RCX another LNP_HOSTADDR - so I
changed the appropriate line in boot/config.h from

#define CONF_LNP_HOSTADDR 0x00 file://!< LNP host address

#define CONF_LNP_HOSTADDR 0x01 file://!< LNP host address

and compiled the kernel. But now I can't load user programs to the RCX
any more! When I try to call

dll -r1 test.lx

it fails with "error deleting program" ... I'm using a fresh
0.2.6-legOS, Cygwin and a USB-tower. Any hints would be appreciated,
because I'm running out of time :-(

Thanks in advance,

KAI