 Robotics / RCX / 2893
2892  |  2894
Subject:
the LEGO CNC-Machine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2007 15:09:50 GMT

hey!

first post on lugnet, i hope it won't be the last!

anyways, i just wanted to share my new creation with you, the LEGO CNC-MACHINE.

to avoid confusions, this is not a finished project, i'm starting to build it
and will keep posting updates on my website to show the progress. i'm sure those
of you interested in engineering/metalworking will like this robot!

the link to my site: http://formatc.co.nr/robocnc.asp (both english and german)

i am looking forward to getting feedback!
thanks!