 Robotics / RCX / 2894
Re: the LEGO CNC-Machine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2007 19:31:14 GMT

"daniel" <daniel.formatc.at.gmail.com> wrote in message
hey!

first post on lugnet, i hope it won't be the last!

anyways, i just wanted to share my new creation with you, the LEGO
CNC-MACHINE.

to avoid confusions, this is not a finished project, i'm starting to build
it
and will keep posting updates on my website to show the progress. i'm sure
those
of you interested in engineering/metalworking will like this robot!

the link to my site: http://formatc.co.nr/robocnc.asp (both english and
german)

i am looking forward to getting feedback!
thanks!

Looks like your plan will provide a complete package. You are welcome to any
ideas on my site. This is a real challenge.

Bob Fay

--
http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay