 Robotics / RCX / 2920
Re: the LEGO CNC-Machine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2007 15:33:35 GMT

Read the details about the "power Motor". Philo says that it requires more
current than the RCX can supply.
The smaller geared motors have a much slower rpm at their output.

right, that's why i'm planning to have one rcx output drive a polarity switch
that connects the power motor to a normal battery box / 9v adaptor without
current limiter.