 Robotics / RCX / 2926
Re: the LEGO CNC-Machine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2007 16:36:13 GMT

"daniel" <daniel.formatc.at.gmail.com> wrote in message

no no,  i will only use the indirect control for the main spindle, which
will
use the power motor. the axis drives will use normal technic motors
(from
the
mindstorms set).

Glad to hear that! Of course, I am somewhat disappointed. I thought you
would come up with some really awesome design.

i have the design in my head, i just need three power motors and another
rcx :)

What will drive those big motors?