 Robotics / Handy Board / 6092
Re: GCC/HC11 small patch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 05:34:20 GMT

Patch 1.2 to the GCC/HC11 compiler is now available on my FTP site:

ftp.eskimo.com/u/a/archer/hc11-patch-latest.tar.gz

This new patch includes the patches by Otto Lind, Dr. Steven Barnicki,
Keith Hearn, and myself.  It is patch 1.2.

Also, I put the latest snapshot of my GCC Handyboard library up there.
Check it out if you want, but I'm still working on it.  Expect quite
a few more library updates.

Curt, WE7U.
BowHunt@iname.com
Arlington, WA, USA
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer
  Lotto:  A tax on people who are bad at math. - unknown
Windows:  Microsoft's tax on computer illiterates. - WE7U.