 Robotics / Handy Board / 6001
Re: Multi-Processing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 16:48:43 GMT

Dear Kat,
Try using music.c that I had downloaded and I have sent as an
attachment.This file cantains functions which play music on the
piezobeeper.
Yours sincerely,
    Nitin

On Thu, 8 Apr 1999, Kat wrote:

Hello all-
  I am using my Handy Board on a robot. My team and and I thought it would
be really cool if we could get it to play music while it is moving. Is
there a way to do this? In my testing it seems that it only does one or
the other. If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be
wonderful.
  Thank you,
  Kathy

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII; name="music.c"