 Robotics / Handy Board / 6012
Re: GCC 2.8.1 for HC11
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 15:05:21 GMT

Keith Hearn wrote:

Is there something I've missed that describes how to do low level
  programming on the handyboard?

My favorite 68HC11 text resource is:

68HC11 Microcontroller
by Joseph D. Greenfield
Amazon Price: $87.50  (Wow!  I'm sure I didn't spend nearly this much when I bought
mine 3 years ago...)

The sections on using the 68HC11 timers for interrupts, pulse accumulator, input
capture etc are very nicely done.  This book uses BUFFALO and EVB as the platform
for assembly programming and starts pretty much at the very beginning.  Recommended
except for the price.

John Vaughn
Hobart & William Smith Colleges
Geneva, NY 14456