 Robotics / Handy Board / 5966
5965  |  5967
Subject:
[OT] Re: GCC 2.8.1 for HC11
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 14:41:58 GMT

On Fri, 2 Apr 1999, Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:

Is there anyone interested in testing out the Unix-flavor GCC/HC11
compiler and letting me know how it works for the Miniboard?  I want
confirmation that everything works before I start on the Handyboard
libraries.  My Miniboard is still without a CPU at this point.

I would really like to try it out on my EVB.  I'm using the C.A. back end
right now.

I use Unix because reboots are for hardware upgrades...
# rsh -l God universe.all find / -name '*windows*' -exec rm -rf {} \;